Decleor Neroli Bigarade Hydrating Light Day Cream 50ml

Decleor Neroli Bigarade Hydrating Light Day Cream 50ml
  Zoom
£39.00
Was: £46.00
Saving of £7.00
+
  

Brand:  Decleor
Range  Decleor Neroli Bigarade
Skin Care  Moisturiser
Skin Type  All Skin Types
Skin Condition  Dehydrated
Secondary Skin Condition  Dull

Availability  

  

Formerly Decleor Hydra Floral Light Cream, Decleor Neroli Bigarade Light Cream uses the latest in hydration innovation with a light formula for 24-hour hydration and multi-pollution protection Decleor Neroli Light moisturiser is soft to the touch without any stickiness. After use the skin is full of moisture just like a flower. It is perfectly hydrated and fresh. Optimally protected, its beauty is preserved.

Decleor Neroli Bigarade Light Cream has a unique formulation that includes moisture-boosting active ingredients to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration, plus powerful plant extracts to help protect the skin and preserve its youthful radiance. Inspired by the natural ability of plants to keep their flowers optimally hydrated from dawn until dusk, the Decleor Neroli Bigarade range uses innovative ingredients and technology to try and mimic a plant’s remarkable hydration process and keep you fresh-faced and beautiful all day long. Formulated with 98% natural-origin ingredients for 3 main actions with Decleor Neroli Light Cream the skin can start to feel fresh, plumped and smoothed. Tested under dermatological control, it is suitable for sensitive skin as the remaining 2% of ingredients only ensures the preservation and texture of the formula.

How to Use Decleor Neroli Bigarade Light Cream

Apply in the morning after your daily serum. Use pea-sized amount, warm in the palms of your hands. Apply to face and neck in upward movements

About Decleor Neroli Bigarade

Decleor Neroli Bigarade is an Essential Oil that aims to be a hydration powerhouse with an incredible ability to soften, replenish and lock in moisture. Decleor Neroli Bigarade Essential Oil increases hydration by locking in moisture. It increases the presence of hydration markers in the skin such as GAGs (Glycosaminoglycans.) These exist naturally in the deeper layers of the skin as natural moisture factors that hold nearly 1000 times their weight in moisture. A commonly know GAG is Hyaluronic Acid. This helps to make Decleor Neroli Bigarade a powerful treatment for dry and dehydrated skin that is in need of a reset and detoxification.

UK Orders

FREE Delivery on all orders

European Orders

Orders to the value of £49.99 - £10
Orders with a value between £50.00 to £99.99 - £14
Orders above £100 - £16.00

Orders for the Rest of the World, including the USA & Canada

Orders to the value of £49.99 - £12
Orders with a value between £50.00 to £99.99 - £16
Orders above £100 - £20.00


Related Products
Decleor Neroli Bigarade Aromessence Hydrating Serum 15ml

Decleor Neroli Bigarade Aromessence Hydrating Serum 15ml£52.00   £46.00

Decleor Neroli Bigarade Aromessence Hydrating Serum is a 100% natural face oil serum that gives skin a hit of hydration and boost of radiance, whilst soothing the senses.

Decleor Neroli Bigarade Hydrating Oil Mask 50ml

Decleor Neroli Bigarade Hydrating Oil Mask 50ml£34.00   £26.00

Formerly Decleor Hydra Floral Ultra Moisturising Mask, Decleor Neroli Bigarade Oil Mask is an intensive moisturising mask to plump, soften and smooth all skin types

Customer Reviews

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!

Items in Basket: 0 | Total: £0.00
Shopping Bag
Tel: Monday - Friday 10:00AM - 3:00PM 
01636 640 445
Designer Beauty Products, Salon Skin Care, Cosmetics and Fragrances - FREE UK Delivery